Saturday, February 6, 2010

Although I'm completely worn out I'm blogging.

This past week has been completely and utterly crazy.

Seriously. I got to see my bff Casey though! I miss that crazy girl so much, and I wish she and her husband would move to Okc, but I understand that he has school commitment. (UGH :-P )

I've been hanging out with friends more which has been fun.

The snow has finally all melted in these parts, but word is that we're getting yet another winter storm. I really wish they would stop. We've had like 3 this winter already... Can't it be summer already?

I'm toying with the idea of going to Bonaroo.. I don't know if it will actually happen, because I'm not going without anyone. It would be SO much fun. Coachella would be awesome to go to as well, but that is definitely not in the cards since it's so close to my New York/New Jersey trip. Oh well. Maybe next year. I'm planning on going to the first day of the Norman Music fest when Kira is here before we head to New York and I'll probably go to Dfest too..since I've gone the past 4 years. I would LOVE to go to sxsw and ACL. Sxsw will definitely not happen this year, but maybe ACL will. That would be cool.

I feel like I'm rambling on and on about nothing.

Oh, I made brownie pops today. They were pretty good, and they were a hit at Cayla's head band sale. I'll post pictures when I have my camera cord adapter.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment