Monday, February 1, 2010

BEDF

I have decided that I'm going to Blog Every Day in February. 


I pick February because it's the shortest month, and well it's the month that just started. I can assure you that I won't have lovey stuff to talk about so don't even steer away for fear of that.


I am eventually going to start doing more food blogs, craft blogs and talking about actual stuff... it's just that I've been crazy busy. In fact it's 9:20 and I'm all ready for bed and after I finish typing this little blog I'm going to pop my retainer in and go to bed. Mostly due to the fact that I got roughly 9 hours of sleep this weekend. Lovely. I have a busy week coming up and it is filled with mostly work I am managing to fit some fun in as well.


Wednesday night I'm going to see Molly Jenson play at Bridgeway. 
Thursday night I'm babysitting this little lady. 













Friday night I'm babysitting her cousins. They live in the biggest and creepiest house ever. And they have the oldest dogs too. 

Saturday I'm house/dog sitting. Plus babysitting kids.

Whew. I'm exhausted just thinking about everything. 

love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment