Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm failing at blog every day in February.

I've missed two days so far, hopefully no more.
Maybe I'll make up for those two days and just randomly blog twice in a day.

We'll see.

I'm currently planning my trip to New York. I think we have almost everything figured out. It's getting so exciting because it's getting really close!!!!!! And there is plenty coming up to keep occupied with.

Sherwood in Dallas February 26th at the house of blues Dallas, AND then Sherwood again at the conservatory in Okc.

Hanson video shoot March 6th AND it's Casey's birthday and we're having a party. Lots of friends are coming in so it's going to be a fun weekend.

We're trying to fit Steel Train somewhere in there as well. Not sure when or where yet but we're trying to make it happen.

Then New York is happening the end of April with bamboozle that following weekend in New Jersey.

Other than the next few months being fun/busy there is more going on too. Like starting a new regular job with a new family, Hanson's new album coming out in June, Hanson's summer tour, Dfest, My 22nd birthday, Shelby graduating high school, Lollapalooza in Chicago, My nephew turning 1.

Those are just a few things that are happening in the next few months...I'm sure there is way more that I'm missing out on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment