Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm making cookies!

Yes I am.

I'm not sure what the official name is but I keep calling them Cake Mix Cookies.

Basically it's just a few ingredients mixed with cake mix. 

I got the confetti cake mix, since they're for someone's birthday. I tried one and they're pretty good. Lazy and cheap. 

Cake Mix Cookies
1 Box of cake mix (any flavor) 
2 eggs
2/3 C of oil 
1/2 C flour
Chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients together except for the chocolate chips. One the ingredients are mixed well add chocolate chips (or any other kind of candy if you're feeling crazy). Spoon out (or use your hands) desired amount of cookie dough and place on a well greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-12 minutes. I was baking for about 10 minutes and my cookies came out soft. 



No comments:

Post a Comment