Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's been a little bit. There isn't much going on in the world of Lauren. I've been sick the past few days so I've been trying to get over that. I think it's mostly gone.. thank you clarition for getting rid of my horrid allergies.

I've been on a crazy cooking kick the past 2 days. Everything is home made.. orange cake with cream cheese icing, hand squeezed orange juice, mozzarella sticks, breaded tofu nuggets, butternut squash fries, and tomato soup. Tomorrow I'm going to make quiche. I'm pretty excited about it.

Like I said, it's been pretty boring in these parts. My New York City trip is less than 2 weeks away and I'm getting so excited!! And there is something else that is hopefully coming up, but I'm not going to get too much into that right now.

lmw.

1 comment:

  1. What is it!?!!!!

    Also I miss your cooking! That is all.

    -Casems

    ReplyDelete