Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today has been a day that I have struggled with my job. For those of you who don't know I'm a nanny/babysitter/watchafteryourchildren. I work for a company that places me in homes with families and I set my own hours. I've worked with the company for 3 years. This is the longest job that I've ever had, and the income is pretty decent. Currently I'm watching a 3 month old and she is sweet as can be, but I just am not sure if I want to be babysitting anymore. I would love to sell baked goods.... I just... love the flexibility of being able to take off whenever I want (well, almost any time). I guess I should start looking for something else if I'm that bored. GAH. I hate changing jobs though...

I should make a pros and cons list.
Yeah.
I'll do that whenever I get back from my 2nd job of the day.

lmw

No comments:

Post a Comment