Saturday, June 5, 2010

Momentary break

I still have one more blog to do on my NYC trip, the dirt Jersey portion, but I'm not going to write about it until I'm more rested.
It has been a busy week here in the Washburn-Hamilton-Curry household. We all three finally moved in and are currently in the process of unpacking and organizing. Normally I LOVE organizing, but the past couple of days I've just wanted to do absolutely nothing. Like, other than go to work (with the exception of Friday night) I haven't done anything. I've really been anti-social, but I'm ok with that. I go through these phases where I don't really care all that much to be around people. Does everyone do that, or is it just a Lauren thing? Anyway, I am exhausted and I have to be up for work early tomorrow and I've got another busy week. Hopefully this time I can add some cardio and swimming to the mix!!

No comments:

Post a Comment