Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well, it's been a minute.

I've been so busy. Between working, getting the house in order and hanging out (yes, that is a high priority for me these days) I haven't had much time to blog. But exciting things are happening in my life.

First off, I am going to be starting pastry arts school. When, do you ask? Well, I'm not 100% sure on the start time, but I'm getting all my junk together for that. I feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

This has been a pretty fantastic summer so far. I saw mewithoutYou on Thursday, and it was one of the best shows I've EVER been to. Seriously. My good friend Logan came into town with some other friends, and the show was just incredible. The crowd had such an energy and like I always say the band thrives off the crowd's energy. Afterward I gave cookies to the lead singer... that's kind of my thing.. giving baked goods to bands. Anyway.. We have had a consistent margarita Monday since we've moved in, and it has just grown and is really a lot of fun. I went to Houston a couple weeks ago and went to the beach. I've been swimming more this summer than I have the past couple summers.. and.. it's just over all a good summer. I've got trips planned for later in the summer and I'm so excited for them. AND my birthday is next month.

I really like my living situations. I'm not sure how I got so blessed with my 4 room mates, but we get along really well and it's just working out. We're planning a house warming party soon... not sure when, but it will happen within the next few weeks.

Despite being exhausted...I'm in a good mood all the time.

And now for play list for the past week.

Lady GaGa- Alejandro
Something Corporate- Space
Aerosmith- Walk This Way
Hall and Oates- You Make my Dreams
Hanson- Musical Ride
Jack Johnson- We're Going to be Friends
John Cougar Mellencamp- Little Pink Houses
LMAFO- I'm in Miami
Justin Timberlake- Chop Me Up
The Band- the Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment