Monday, January 4, 2010

Boring title.

So, I might be a live in nanny.


I found an ad on craiglist looking for a live in nanny for their 9 week old baby. I emailed about it and have been talking to the family via email for most of the day. Obviously I wouldn't move in with random strangers without meeting them first. But I do hope this works out. It sounds like a good gig and would only be until March 31st (or longer if I decide I like it enough to stay)


Cross your fingers, say a little prayer, send good thoughts my way.


Every little bit helps.


I hung out with two dear friends tonight. One might be moving to Minnesota and one is probably going to be in Stillwater next year. It's weird being this "old" and trying to figure out the direction of our lives. It's something I'm often trying to figure out, but I still don't feel any closer. And I don't think it's going to just hit me like a ton of bricks I think it's going to be something that I ponder for a while.


Too much serious talk for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment