Saturday, January 2, 2010

I started to write about the weather. Because I am so SICK of the snow. I wish it would melt already.

On to other topics and things.

I haven't left my house since new years eve. 

I'm not even ashamed to admit that. I don't really have anywhere to go and it's cold outside.

That'll be changing today though. I work at 6:15. I actually should probably start getting ready, but instead I am under the blankets in my cozy bed listening to music. 

I just can't seem to get myself up and motivated.

In other news I've done quiet a bit of online shopping lately...without actually buying anything. but nonetheless I have tons of sites booked for whenever I start making the big bucks. 

I definitely think I've found myself a new bathing suit. I love it. It's pretty modest too. I can't remember the last time I wore a one piece. It was probably in elementary school. I've also found lots of beautiful dresses that I can't afford. Some day...

I feel like everything I talk about is so random and doesn't really flow together, but that's me and how I talk. I always find rabbits. Speaking of rabbits, Casey got an adorable teal bow on her foot yesterday. It made me want another one for sure, but I don't have any ideas for my next one yet...well I have ideas but I haven't found anything that is good enough to be tattooed on my body for the rest of time. Yet. I will find it and it will be beautiful. 

I'm ending this post before I start talking about my purple nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment