Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day two of Blog Every Day in December.

I have a migraine. I pretty much get migraines all through out the winter. I'm not really sure why, but it's been that way for a while. I took some ibuprofen so I should be alright in a bit. I just got home from work, and I have to work again 5:30-9:30. Then I work again tomorrow 8am-1pm; 5:30pm-11pm, Saturday 10am-6pm; 6:30pm-12am. And that is what working 76 hours feels like. I'm not a big fan of it at all, but I will enjoy getting my check next week.

I just checked my blog and I haven't updated since before my birthday! That's crazy. I will update about my birthday party right now!!!! I had the brilliant idea to have it Lady GaGa themed, even if I'm not the biggest GaGa fan ever it was still tons of fun. Nearly everyone that came dressed up and it was fun. I may have drank a bit too much to remember all of what happened, but the parts I do remember it was so much fun. I dressed up as bubble GaGa. I wore a nude body suit with pink balloons safety pinned to it, black fish nets and black heels. I also wore a long blonde wig, my lips were painted to where they looked small in the middle (if that makes sense? [not that you can tell]). Casey wore this huge white hat thing with insane make up. Katie and Samantha painted their faces with lightening rods, Lisa had a blonde wig, Ashley was goth GaGa and my good friend Steve said he pulled an Elton John.














So that's my 22nd birthday in a nut shell. Some of my room mates went to 105 degrees and got me a small molten lava cake and honestly, it was heaven. That's all for now.

love, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment