Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm planning on changing the header and layout of this blog, but I don't have enough time tonight.


I'm attempting to Blog Every Day in December. And being that it is December 1st I should get on it. I've been MIA the past few weeks/months because my computer has been slower than slow. I have no idea what it's problem is, but for now it's running decent. I have so much to catch up on, like Halloween, my nephew turning 1, Portland, Houston, my life, Thanksgiving... just so much.

I have so much planned for 2011 and I'm really excited. I'm excited because I feel like my life is on track, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. I'm definitely going to pastry arts school, but I'm really unsure of where. I do want to move to Austin, TX and go there and try it out, and be close to my extended family since they're getting older and more fragile. BUT part of me wants to stay in OKC as well. I love it here, I really do. I've made some incredible friends here and it's just an up and coming place and it's cool to see where it's headed and I feel like I could be a part of that. I plan on opening an etsy shop in the new year and just getting my name out there, and with an etsy shop I can bring that with me no matter where I live.

 Also I really hope to be out of debt by the end of 2011 aside from my student loans. In 2010 my big goal was knocking debt out, and I'm proud of myself for figuring everything out and working towards that goal, but I'm not quiet out of debt yet.

I have other news about my life, but I must leave now and go to sleep. I want to know your big goals and plans for 2011. Are you planning on buying a new car? or taking a trip somewhere? or are you trying out being a vegetarian?

lw

No comments:

Post a Comment