Saturday, December 4, 2010

I attempted to start posting about Chicago, but it's difficult to post a ton from my phone. So this will be pretty short.

I am completely exhausted. I worked a ton today. The first family I sat for had a 4 year old boy, 2 year old girl and 5 month old baby girl. I was there 10am-6pm. The kids aren't bad, but it really seem like the dad is forgetful of the baby and or doesn't really care much about her. He left her on the changing table for a really long time.. He told me he changed her diaper and was going to his office in the backyard so I thought that meant baby was in her swing or something. Nope. She was left on her changing table. Poor thing, so she came in the brother's room and rolled around and hung out with us until she ate lunch. She had baby's first peas and ended up having a freaking alleric reaction to them. Immediately after that job I came over to Evelyn's. She's the 10 month old I watch 4-6 times a week. She's super sweet. Anyway, I have her and her 2 year old brother until about midnight. They've both been sleeping since 8. I wish I was sleeping. :( oh well. Gotta make that money! Ok I'm going. It's hard Yo type this on my phone.

Love, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment